国庆阅兵观后感【视频】破产姐妹:不能说的秘密!Caroline爸爸许诺有惊喜-玩转美剧口语

【视频】破产姐妹:不能说的秘密!Caroline爸爸许诺有惊喜-玩转美剧口语



(看完视频轻松学习)
视频字幕学习
Good Good Study
sensitive[?s?ns?t?v] 敏感的;感觉的;[仪]灵敏的;易受影响的
Employment is a verysensitive issue.
就业是一个非常棘手的问题。
protective [pr??t常林钻石?kt?v] 保护的,防护的;保护贸易的
He is veryprotective towards his mother.
他对他的母亲呵护备至。
estate [??stet]财产,遗产,房地产;个人财产;不动产权;
Real estate lending has become the biggest growth area for American banks.
房地产贷款已经成了美国银行业增长最快的业务领域。
sculpture [?sk?lpt??]雕刻(术),塑像;雕刻品;
Painting sculpture architecture etc. are collectively called the “ fine arts ” or “ plastic arts ”.
绘画、雕塑、建筑等统称为造型艺术.
tapestry [?t?p?stri] 挂毯;织锦;
He sat on a tapestry cushion next to the hearth.
他坐在壁炉边上的一块绣花软垫上.
sketch[sk?t?] 素描;草图;
Her hobbies were playing the guitar and sketching.
她爱好弹吉他和画素描。
soap [so?p] 肥皂;肥皂剧;
She soaped herself all over.
她把全身涂满肥皂。
Conversation
Wow, this prison's a lot better than the last one. It's more like a country club.
这个监狱比上次那个好太多了。国庆阅兵观后感 简直就像乡村俱乐部。
I mean, I think I saw a list for mixed doubles where we signed in.
签到时,我好像看到了不少混双球员名单。
Max, I know your idea of a country club's an abandoned car in the woods, but look around.
麦克斯,我知道你觉得森林里的弃置车辆也算是乡村俱乐部,但你看这里。
There's security cameras and bars on the windows.
有监视器跟加了铁网的窗子呢
All right, so it's a rough country club, where the strongest golfers make the caddies their bitch.
好嘛,这是一间硬汉乡村俱乐部,强壮高球员会把杆弟当小妞搞。
Max, my father's in prison. Be more sensitive and stuff.
麦克斯,我爸爸是在坐牢。考虑一下人家心情什么的嘛
Look, I get it. You're protective.
我懂,他是你亲爹。
He's your father and you love him, but I'm sorry, not everybody feels that way.
你护着他,你爱他,但不是大家都会这么觉得啊。
Daddy. There she is.
老爸。乖女儿
How's my little girl? I'm great, daddy.
我的乖女最近好吗?挺好啊,老爸
Yeah. I like the new uniform, and it isn't at all prison-y.
你这套新制服不错哦,完全没有囚服的感觉。
Yeah. I don't know what's worse: being locked up or looking like you work at a Banana Republic.
我也不知道哪样比较惨,是被关呢还是穿的像香蕉共和国店员一样呢。
Now, wait a minute. This can't be Max.
等等,你不会就是麦克斯吧。
The stories I've heard, I was expecting more of a truck driver.
以前听你的事,我还以为你会是卡车司机型的猛女呢。
Hey, Brian合众齿科 , you might wanna look the other way.
布莱恩,你头先别过去吧。
I think Max is here to break me out. Isn't that right, Max?
麦克斯是来带我越狱的。对吧绝版空间 ,麦克斯?
Martin Channing. Shall we? Okay, fine, your dad is awesome.
真会说笑。马丁·钱宁。请坐吧?乌丸莲耶好啦,你爹棒呆了。
Well,ourprojectedcupcakebusinessgrowthratioisn'twhereIwantittobe,butwithautumnhere.
我们小蛋糕生意的预期增长比虽然还没达到目标,但秋季马上要到了。Wehavealotofhopeinthelaunchofournewpumpkinspiceflavor.
我们很看好要推出的新产品,南瓜香料口味小蛋糕。
Honey,Iloveyouverymuch,butwe'realmostoutoftime无忧隐藏 ,andIcan'ttalkanymoreaboutcupcakes.
宝贝,我很爱你,但我们时间不多,我没时间听你多说小蛋糕了。
Justwantedtopickyourbrain.
想听听你的意见嘛
Now,Max,IaskedyoutomeetmeheretodaybecauseIwannaaskyouafavor.
麦克斯,今天请你来是想请你帮我个忙。
Youwantmetosmugglesomethingin?Somethingout?I'mgoodeitherway.
是想我偷带东西进来吗?还是要偷带出去?两项我都行。
IwantyoutotakeCarolinetotheestateauction.
我想请你带卡洛琳去财产拍卖会。
Daddy,no.WhywouldIputmyselfthroughthat龙须凤爪 ?
老爸,不要。为什么要我去承受那些痛苦?
WhywouldIevergowhereeverybodyknowswhoIamandbepubliclyhumiliated?
去个大家都认识我的地方,然后被众人讪笑啊。
Iknowitwillbehardforyou,butIpromiseit'llbeworthit.
我知道这事情很难熬,但我保证你会不虚此行。
There'sonethingatthatauctionthatIreallycareaboutthatIwantyoutohave.
在拍卖会上,有件我很在乎很想你拥有的东西。
What?Thepaintingofmeasababy?
什么东西?是我婴儿期的那幅画像吗?
Thesculptureofmeasafive-year-old?Thetapestryofmeat14汉邦高科官网?
还是那个根据我五岁时样子做的雕像?或是按照我十四岁样子织的壁毯?
Ihaveaprettygoodpolicesketchofmeatseven.
我有张七岁时被警察画的犯人素描像
Iwantyoutwotogothereandgetthelovingcupyouwonjumpingwithchestnut.
我想你们去拍卖会安迪卡罗尔,买回你骑着栗宝得到的马术纪念杯。
Iknowhowmuchthatmeanttoyou.
我知道那奖杯对你多重要
EvenifIcouldbringmyselftogothroughallthat,
就算我能够忍受出席的痛苦
weneedeverypennywehaveforthecupcakebusiness.Tellhim,Max.
但我们真得省下每一分钱来用于生意李雪露 。告诉我爸爸,麦克斯。
Martin,youknowI'ddoanythingforyou.Anything.
马丁,你知道我愿为你做任何事。任何事。
Butit'strue.We'rebroke.Timeisup.
但我们俩真的一穷二白了。时间到了。
Seriously,daddy,Iusetheboxoursoapcomesinasawallet.
老爸,这是真的,我用肥皂包装盒来当钱包呢。
Man,thatishardtohear.Max,you'remygirl,right?AmI?
天啊,这也太闻者心酸了。麦克斯,你也是我的好女孩吧?我是咩?
Iwantyoutofindawaytogetthatcup.
我希望你想办法弄回那个奖杯。
Nomatterwhatshesays,makesureshegetsthatcup.Youfollowme青藤文学网?
无论她怎么抗拒,一定要买回来。跟得上吗?
Youwantmetofollowyou?CanIevengobackthere?
你想我跟你进去啊?狱方会允许我进去吗?
No,youcan't,Miss.
小姐,您不能。
Oh,followyou,likefollowyourthought.
哦,你是说跟上你的思维。
It'simportantforher,andit'simportantforthebothofyou.Foryourfutures,allright?
那东西对她很重要,而且对你们都很重要。对你们的未来很重要。
Getthecup.Whatareyougetting?Thecup,Martin?
弄到那奖杯。回答我,我要你弄什么呢?那奖杯吗,马丁?
Iloveyou,sweethearts.
我爱你们,两个小甜心。
Loveyoutoo,daddy.Anddon'tworry,we'llgetthatcup.
老爸我也爱你。别担心,我们会弄回那奖杯的。
Part2
belt [b?lt] 腰带;传送带;区域;
'Is it right she belted old George in the gut?' she asked.
“她真的把老乔治痛打了一顿?”她问。
wink [w贝鲁梅伯 ??k]使眼色;递眼色
I'll tip you the wink when it's safe to come in.
可以安全进来时,我会向你使眼色的。
trophy [?tr??fi] 纪念品,战利品;奖品;
He had heard that the trophy had been sold
他听说奖杯已经被卖掉了。
Conversation
I'm not getting that cup.
我才不会去买那奖杯
What? Then why did you say you would?
什么?那你干嘛答应他你会买僵尸流?
You can't tell a man in prison "no". He'll hang himself with his belt.
不可以拒绝在坐牢的人啊。他会用皮带上吊的。
It happened to you twice already.
你都碰过两次了
We have to go get that cup. Why?
我们一定得去买回那个奖杯。为什么?
There's money in the cup.
奖杯里有钱
What are you talking about水朵考资?
这话什么意思
He said we needed it for our future, then he winked.
他说你的未来需要那个奖杯,然后眨了眼。
It was either that, or he was hitting on me, which, I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't hate.
不是暗指有钱,就是他在对我放电,坦白说,那样也不赖。
How would he even hide money in a cup, Nancy Drew睡美人之宅 ?
他为什么要藏钱在奖杯里啊,神探南茜?
Well, what does a loving cup look like? Is it like a bowling trophy?
那纪念杯长什么样子?跟保龄球奖杯差不多吗?
How dare you.
你居然贬低我的奖杯
Does it have, like, a wood base?
是不是有个木头底座啦
Yup, I used to hide my stash in my mother's bowling trophy.
没错了,我以前也藏大麻在我妈的奖杯底座。
And you're telling me the man who invented a way
你觉得一个能够想出方法
to defraud most of New York isn't as clever as a stoned 12-year-old with a butter knife?
骗尽大半个纽约的天才,想不到十二岁嗑药妹就能想出的法子吗?
Well, it was weird how it was all about the cup and so little about the pumpkin spice cupcake.
他都不听我说小蛋糕,只顾着说奖杯,的确有点古怪郑惠媛 。
Right姜兴琦 ? And you don't think your father who spent a fortune to turn you into a sculpture,
对吧?而且你觉得那位愿意花大钱来做你的雕像,
presumably nude, wouldn't try to figure out a way to take care of his only daughter?
可能还是裸体雕像的老爸鑫风口平台,不会想办法给女儿留后路吗卢正浩 ?
The man's a criminal genius, and he found a way to put money for your future in the cup,
他是个犯罪天才,他想到这个替你未来留后路的方法,
and clearly, that's why he dragged me out to prison,
所以他才要我千里迢迢地过来谈
because he knows you'll do what I say
因为他知道你会听我的话
'cause I'm the boss of you, and pretty soon, I'm gonna be your stepmom.
因为我是你的老大,而且很快还会升级成你继母。
I hear what you're saying, but I just have one big question.
你的意思我明白了,但我有个重要的问题。
How much are we willing to bid?
要花多少钱来标这纪念杯吗
No, about my disguise. I know I'm a brunette, but do I have bangs?
不是,是我的易容。我可以扮个褐发妞,但要留刘海吗?
(本期完)

2020-03-01 | 热度 318℃ 全部文章 | Tags: